The BevelCutDevice can be used, for example, for the 45°, 30° and 60° cutting of materials such as X-board, Kappa, 3-fold corrugated board or rubber. This offers new possibilities for the processing of displays, rigid packaging or gaskets.
It is equipped with a controlled (Z) height and (C) turn axis. It can therefore be used parallel to the, in the packaging and gasket industry proven cutting and creasing tool head, MultiHead.
- 45°, 30° and 60° knife, tangential controlled
- slanted cutting into the material through simultaneous movement of the Z- and X- or Y-axis
- up to 18 mm cutting depth
- also available as single-sided cut
- controlled C-axis for the tangential drive
- controlled Z-axis for immersion to cutting depth
- combinable with other ARISTO tool heads
- available for ARISTOMAT GL, TL and LFC series
Product information sheet (PDF):