This high-tech tool is suitable for processing many different materials e.g. rigid plastics, Alu-Dibond, hard foam, MDF panels and others.
In addition to thin materials also thick materials can be processed in several steps.
high speed HF-spindle max. 50.000 rpm
constant torque 17 Ncm
variable power max. 1.050 W
- electrical stroke
- z-position automatically adjustable, on request multilevel
- connection and control of an chip exhaust system is prepared
- suction power adjustment for chip exhausting
- optionally minimum quantity lubrication system
- available for ARISTO® TL, GL and LFC
This high-tech tool is usable either as a stand-alone solution or in combination with other tool heads.As a particular high-light, the functions of the AutomaticEye can also be connected to the router: for example, a printed sheet of material can be measured by the AutomaticEye and subsequently routed.
Product information sheet (PDF):
> HF Router